Notice for Mid Term Examination - Starting from 18 Ashoj
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,
This academic session has been completely different from the previous ones. After working for about five months, now we are almost sure that this academic session will entirely remain virtual. Considering all these, we are going to conduct our Mid Term Examination from Sunday, 18 Ashoj 2077. As a part of our preparation, we have developed an online platform for the conduction of the examination. The students will be attending their exams via app and submitting their work in the app itself. Our team has been working to customize the app as per our need and more than 90% work related to the app development is complete by now. To ensure its feasibility in handling, we will make our students used to with it before the exams.
The terminal exams carry only 40% of the total value of the exams. The remaining 60% shall be incorporated from the internal ongoing activities including the number of assignments the students have submitted, projects and presentation, the scores in the google forms, and class participation. Thus, it is must for the students to be working continuously to excel academically.
During the exams, the students need to arrange the data pack ready in case there will be no internet connection or problem of power cut. They also need a camera to take photos of their works.
Meantime, our team has been helping the students online or on telephone as per the students’ need. At the same time, we would like to request you to make the necessary arrangements and cooperation accordingly.
Thank you for cooperation.